Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Anyone came across a cancellation?

Payment
$93 CAD x 30 Nights $2791 CAD
Cleaning Fees $60 CAD
Guest Pays $2851 CAD
Airbnb Fees -$85 CAD
You earn $2766 CAD
On the day after your guest checks in, the payment method you supplied will be credited. For details, see your transaction history.
How much should I pay the guest?

Phuabc123 requested $2189 USD on Sep 19, 2015

We will deduct from your future payout upon accepting

Pay $2189 USDDecline

Keep Talking
Keep talking to get more information or change the amount to send a counter offer.
Offer a different amount (optional):
You can offer up to 2189 USD. The Airbnb service fees are non-refundable, and will not be included.

Keep Talking

Sorry for the mess up, I like to pay you cash not charge on the card.

The guest request 2189 usd should I accept?

The guest wants to skip Airbnb and pay you cash. It will be a cash transaction, and it is not official.
But this whole thing is confusing. Whatdo you mean how much you have to pay a guest??

I don’t understand any of this.
But run all transactions through AirBnB - not worth the risk of being booted from the system by bypassing them.
Secondly, if anyone is to cancel, let the guest do he canceling.
You can send them a special offer with lower rate on different terms if you want (so they don’t suffer the lost airbnb fees, which I presume means you will take that hit), and that way, if they pull out and don’t take up he counter offer, you don’t lose out!

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!