Any writers here?

I’m looking for a writer to write some Airbnb related content. If you have experience with writing articles, please get in touch!

What are the rates?

JF

3 Likes

What payment are you offering? Writer retains copyright?

Do tell – that and more. Exactly what are you looking for? A ghost writer? An editor? Several of us here have, or have had extensive careers as writers of articles, books, marketing materials and more.

We’re looking for a writer or two to contribute ~3 articles per week (~500 words). You can build your personal brand with your own author box / byline.

If this time commitment might be a fit for you, feel free to reach out directly and I can share more information regarding payment.

Can’t afford to pay, but think of… THE EXPOSURE!!! Haha!

2 Likes

Sound legit, right? …

I’m a brand strategist and copywriter. I’ve temporarily stepped back from my writing business to focus on branding our rental properties (instagram, website, collaborations etc.), but I am so neck-deep in airbnb stuff it might be fun to write about it too. You can check out my listings below. I don’t see a way to reach out directly, maybe I’m missing that?

2 Likes

Click on the profile name and then there is a message button.

am

1 Like

I don’t know about writing but the pictures on that cottage listing are to die for. I’d love to stay there.

1 Like

My personal brand is a profit center.

1 Like