Any London UK hosts willing to meet for a chat? Lunch/drinks on me!

I am doing research about buying a flat in Central London to rent out on Airbnb. I’d like to chat with experienced hosts about their guest experiences and where they think would be the best location. I’d be more than happy to meet at the area of your choice and buy you a nice lunch, or buy the drinks in a pub if you prefer. I am easy to get along with and I’m sure we would have a laugh!

Please text me on 07814128988

Sara ; )

Hey Sara,

Feel free to check our article at http://www.taxtrends.org/2015/06/the-tax-implications-of-using-airbnb-in.html

I’m happy to meet as well to share our experience…

Good luck!

Hi Franck (s it Franck, or is that your user name?)

Thanks for your reply.

I read the article, very interesting. Are you you already a host as I’d like the opportunity to speak to experienced hosts on Airbnb. If you are based in London perhaps you could let me know a convenient area for you to meet up?

regards, Sara

Hi Frank,

Great article. I was wondering if you would be interested in a small phone interview surrounding hosting for airbnb in London. I am currently completing a piece of research for my undergraduate degree at Nottingham University. More specifically, my research is about how sharing economy companies may be surrounding local areas.

If you need more details then please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Wishes,

Elinor Wilson.