And sometime you get reviews like this

I love that this forum lets people share bad reviews and support each other. But sometimes you get a special review that makes it seem worthwhile:

“Simply put, we had a great stay and found it very hard to leave. Jam Jerrup and James’ place are hidden treasures. Everything from the deep insights into the local environment and history, to the layout, ambiance, thoughtful and generous finishing touches gives one the sense that James puts his heart and soul into his work and ensuring your stay is an exceptional one. The panoramic bay and island views, sunset, and tranquility of the setting are really the icing on the cake! If you want your stay to feel authentic and leave a lasting impression you can’t go wrong.”

18 Likes

Bravo!!..

1 Like

Wow, that’s wonderful! We recently got a review that was very gratifying, too, because I felt they appreciated all of what our listing offers: “We can’t say enough about this treasure. We took advantage of hiking to several nearby waterfalls but were constantly drawn back to the beauty of the lake house, it’s just that good. The property on the point has tremendous views of the sunrise, sunset and mountains. An excellent place to paddleboard with numerous coves and islands to explore. We witnessed the eclipse from kayaks on the lake right at our doorstep. So private, peaceful and relaxing, it was easy to leave the world behind for a few days. Peggy and Mike are truly friendly and helpful in every possible way. The rooms and property were immaculate and shows how much love and care they put into their beautiful home. Stay here and you may never want to leave.”

3 Likes

I would love to read everyone else’s favorite reviews! Let’s all bask in the glory of the good job we do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have a favorite because frankly, I have lots of great ones. It’s not humble-bragging, it’s bragging. Anyway a recent favorite is this one. I love humor and honesty and the opportunity to warn future guests about this bird.

3 Likes

I feel like you should name the room “The Screaming Girl” but you might attract a different type of crowd that what you’re aiming for… :smiley:

4 Likes