Amenities: What's it worth?

There are lots of beautiful cabins and Glamp sites in the woods and budget ones in back yards.
Our setup “Tiny Tiki Retro Hideaway” has a spectacular, private, wide open, mountain, valley, and city view. We are thinking of upping our prices now that we have lots of positive reviews and some experience. The lowest so far is 148, highest 223 per night… just amazing nobody remembers the price as soon as they arrive. And we supply lots of amenities and extras. People here rarely cook.

2 Likes

Your place is amazing. It takes “glamping” to a whole new level. You should be charging a premium because you’re really selling an experience.

2 Likes

I see my stay there slipping away…:sob:

3 Likes

Gee maybe 200 weekdays, 275 weekends<><.?? —in our dreams!

We do occasionally get asked to host 3 or 4 but the 1 bath is teensy. And the per person price after 2 is 95.

KKC WE want YOU!
You’ll just have to call us! We just charged a friend 100 and were reasonably happy with that because we got to sit up there a little longer<><>Haha

2 Likes

Do you have an outdoor shower?

Re: Outdoor Shower, “No, but not yet, I suppose it is a possibility.” It would have to be on this side of the trailer, the little window is near shower and plumbing. I suppose it could be incorporated into an entrance area with bamboo fencing and Tiki Japanese style entry gates. I guess I just haven’t dreamed it up yet completely!!

Photo obviously not quite like that now in full rental mode, but you get it, those big plants on the right were eaten by bunnies etc, much more added etc…

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who gave feedback on this. Just so you know you didn’t respond for nothing: I raised my weekend rate. :wink:

5 Likes