Altcoin Fantasy offering a free contest for Airbnb hosts - win Bitcoin!

Hi hosts,

The folks at Altcoin Fantasy have made a private contest for us hosts. Here are the details

What is Altcoin Fantasy?
Altcoin Fantasy is a simulation platform for picking cryptocurrencies. Thinking about buying Bitcoin? The platform lets you test your hand at being a cryptocurrency trader. Participate in free contests to win real Bitcoin!

How does Altcoin Fantasy work?
You start with $100,000 USD virtual currency to spend on cryptocurrencies. Make your picks from the 1400+ coins out there you think will perform the best. Adjust your holdings throughout the contest. The players with the highest net worth at the end wins!

How much does this cost? What’s the catch?
Nothing! We have hundreds of players on the platform but Airbnb hosts are under represented. Therefore we partnered with Airhostsforum to bring you this contest.

What do I need to get started?
You’ll need to sign up for a Coinbase account, which is a wallet for your cryptocurrencies. Don’t have a Coinbase account? Sign up for one here. After you sign up for Coinbase, register with Altcoin Fantasy. When we ask for your Coinbase e-mail address later in the process, enter it then.

Why should I care about cryptocurrencies as a host?
The main premise behind all cryptocurrencies is the blockchain – a decentralized information store where no one owns the information. Contrast this to Airbnb, a private company that owns the information. To use the platform, Airbnb charges both hosts and guests a fee. In a decentralized model, there would be no middle man. One specific example that relates to home sharing would be the Bee Token - https://www.beetoken.com/ which aims to do just this. There are other examples of different use cases of the blockchain, which is why so many cryptocurrencies exist. This is a good opportunity for hosts to learn more about the different altcoins out there.

The winners of this contest will win actual Bitcoin! First place will receive $30 USD in Bitcoin, and second place will receive $20 USD in Bitcoin. The second last place will win $10 USD!

3 Likes

I am thinking to invest in cryptocurrency from localbitcoin but my friend suggest me to invest in Al Kasir Portal, the provide Blockchain-Assets. Please understand this website and let me know. I am posting

I just want to be a part of this thread, every sentence is alien to me, feels like I’m in a dream! :hushed:

1 Like

Howard, as they say;

You are playing the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order

3 Likes