Akward closing/ending final days of guest contract

bahahahahahahhhhhhhhh, Good one Cabinhostess!!! The cabinhostess with the mostess comes through again with the winner of the day! :laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Just my imagination running wild :blush:ā€¦ Military man - irresistibly sexy - ā€¦
Too bad his paragraphs were missing :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

4 Likes

HI @GutHend

I wasnā€™t attacking @PHX (at least not on this post) :slight_smile: . Nor was I disrespectful just rather amazed that anyone reading that diatribe would call the poster ā€˜matureā€™ā€¦

In that case even the bag wouldnā€™t make a difference ! :laughing::laughing::sweat_smile:

1 Like

To be honest I am not too bothered heā€™s not been too nice to some long term hosts on here.

2 Likes

The newcomers think they are defending people who have QUITE a history here. :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh by the way, @Helsi, I donā€™t know if you got to read it before the pedo thread got shut down, but you were totally right! I said as much on there, but I donā€™t think you got your due since it got shut down shortly after I posted what my sister (the lawyer) said, confirming your points. Anyway, I found it very interesting even though we disagreed.

1 Like

Hi @steve5500,

Interesting story. But it could use more paragraphs.

And that story could be the kernel of a Hollywood drama. A sort of STR meets Indecent Proposal, perhaps.

5 Likes

Fatal attraction more like !

1 Like

More like the Peep Show, I think! But less funny :frowning:

1 Like

To be fair @CanadianHost, Steve is now in it for the money AND the guestā€™s girlfriends. Heā€™s evolving just in the wrong direction.

4 Likes

Reseloution:
We didnā€™t budge as we thought it was unfair, the guests have been the most sneaky I have encountered with lies and complaints to Airbnb. They were up in arms about the apartment being dirty, funny when they mysteriously complained after 70-days(and never earlier in there booking), mysteriously under extenuating circumstances coz Airbnb backed me the host and not them about the refund and cancellation policy and they would be $700 dollars out of pocket not me. They became passive aggressive to me and erratic in there behaviour clearly so filthy they are out of pocket. Desperate people resort to desperate measures. They kicked up a stink about the place being dirty(liars and 70 days in and never earlier had they made allegations about cleanliness) and took pictures that were fabricated e.g. just coming out of shower, they are unpleasant and cold to me now and stopped washing there fry pans after cooking, coming out into the lounge room and just sitting there for 10 seconds and playing with the TV remote and then going back to the bedroom(like a signal to say we are dirty with you and will not budge until we get your money and intimidate you in your own home and make you feel like a prisoner in your own home.
Itā€™s all about the money, money does strange things to some people and desperate people do desperate things when they are are broke. I was going to call the police last night and have them removed fearing for my safety. They made up fanciful stories they feared for there lives to Airbnb(if you were so scared for your life you would call the police i know i would). I had genuine concerns for my safety and was about to evict them today, and Airbnb could see this was getting nasty and did the diplomatic thing and gave them a partial refund to after there kicking and screaming and defamation. They are a billions dollar company so they can afford to give out refunds. I havenā€™t seen them today but Iā€™m sure they will be happy with that refund and will behave more consistent now. Scumbags I canā€™t wait to see the back of them in 7-days. I was going to boot them today but if i did, now they have been refunded I would lose $1000 dollars. Some guests are so petty and outright lie for financial gain. Pathetic people, lying and making up stories about the place being dirty. Funny that when I have always had good review about cleanliness. One person once made up lies to get out of along term booking with me 2-weeks, as he found room small or didnā€™t like me, and Airbnb refunded me 4-days of the 14-day booking due to stress and pain and suffering and could see how him and his girlfriend had chopped and changed the booking plenty of times in the lead up and there story about cleanliness didnā€™t add up, They were from eastern europe and were poorer than me yes. Airbnb took there review off at my request as I said it was defamatory and gave me 4-days out of the 14 as they left after 1-day so i was compensated and were sorry i had to put up with erratic and difficult guests.
Some guests get cocky and think they can bully there way through Airbnb and get hostile with Hosts whn Airbnb backs the hosts and not them and resorts to lies. Some people make up lies/smokescreens for money. Itā€™s all about the money. These young clowns donā€™t realize perverting the course of justice and exertion are criminal offences. Funny now they have been refunded in this awful booking form hell i have had to endure they will probably be all civil and say crap like ā€œdonā€™t worryā€ and be all friendlier now for the last awkward 7-days of the booking. We have both agreed we are not comfortable and canā€™t wait for the booking to end. Itā€™s just not working. But the lying guests got the refund they wanted as did I, Airbnb dispute resolution team could see it was getting nasty and wanted to have a peaceful resolution regardless if they thought I was innocent or not and the guests liars. Canā€™t wait to I see the back of these awful liars, who lie for financial gain. Airbnb are not scared of the guests, they just figured they wanted a peaceful outcome and sacrificing $200 would be better than if I as a host went to the media if something bad happened to me if they assaulted me the guests. As recently in austrsalia where i am, a Host had $60,000 dollars worth of goods stolen and it got leaked to the media in Australia and she was scathing of Airbnb. she had rolex watches stolen and other jewellery but her and airbnb reached an out of court settlement. But it was still hell for her. But some people in this world will lie and cheat for money and that includes Airbnb guests. But 90% of my Airbnb guests I have had positive experiences with most have been honest nice people, not lying extortionists like my current guests, canā€™t wait to they leave in 7-days. So I got $700 and they got $200 they were unsuccessful in getting there $700 after Airbnb viewed both our messages in our version of events, so they believed me not my sneaky guests, just they will refund a port of there further 28 days they were gonna spend. Well done Airbnb for not falling for lying sneaky guests who are desperate for money and will go to desperate measures to get it.

I have only read a little of this but itā€™s obviously a troll. Canā€™t someone shut it down?

5 Likes

get stuffed and go away poppy Iā€™m being honest now buzz off.

Please do read Steveā€™s other posts! :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming::man_facepalming:t3::person_gesturing_no:t2::tipping_hand_man:t5::bowing_woman:t6::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I am with you. Mine doesnā€™t take any medication (that I know of), but of you push the wrong buttons it can quickly get pretty weird. It happened once and she locked herself in the bathroom screaming during a family dinner. :frowning:

My sympathies to those dealing with this on a daily basis.

That was so difficult to read.

What was the actual outcome???

We could but heā€™s not violating any forum policies. When poor command of the English language is not a violation.

What would be really great is if this forum had an ignore button like facebook. I suggest just skipping his posts.

Unpleasant, no doubt. But a troll? I donā€™t think so.

4 Likes

I must have missed the part about why Air first told the guests that they will be losing $700.

How is it that the guests have paid, will still be staying for a week, and are being forced to forfeit $700?

Iā€™m not even going to ask about the $200, as that is a separate issue.