Air's CEO Brian Chesky on TV tonight

On Dateline’s “On Assignment” airing at 7 p.m. Eastern standard time in U.S. - Lester Holt will be interviewing Brian Chesky.

Will you be watching? We don’t have a TV so it would be great if someone could post the gist here later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have it set to record. But I can post a summary.

2 Likes

Excellent - thank you!

@cabinhost
Thanks! Recording it.

1 Like

He was on CNN this morning so he’s doing the rounds! I didn’t see the CNN piece but my friend texted to let me know about it.

2 Likes

I wonder if he is prepping to take the company public!

1 Like

Um…Duh!!! That has been the rumor around ‘these parts’ for the better part of 18 months.

Or else replying to the latest issues like the racist rant from a host, and the #airbnbwhileblack situation…

The CEO on business channels expounding on the wonders of Air can only mean one thing. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Airbnb knows how to get press (good or bad). All the while Homeaway/Expedia fumbles around trying to copy them.

1 Like

Just watched it. I think it’s cool he says he stays at airbnbs when he travels.

I wish he’d come here, then. Wait … I’d be terrified :slight_smile:

He’s super nice no need to be terrified!

1 Like

Then Brian, you’re welcome to stay here. Try the paddleboarding right from our dock, you’ll love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m nervous when anyone who is not a regular guest stays. Worried about increased expectations!

We have had a few celebs… definitely dusted a little more. :joy:

1 Like

I had to laugh picturing any celeb coming to my ‘2 bedroom semi-private apartment in the lower level of our home…’

1 Like

I wonder if he gets an employee discount when he books!

All Air employees get a yearly stipend to use on Air BNB accomodations.