Greetings to the Airhosts Forum Community. I am in search of some help and guidance on if I should pursue going with a whole house Airbnb or not. Here are the details on the house itself:
- 2500 Sq. Ft. two story in a Gated Community with a community pool
- Located in the Central Florida area, close to the Atlantic Beaches (about 45 minutes away) and the major attractions (also about 45 minutes away via toll road)
- 4 Bedrooms with 3 and a half baths
- Breakfast nook along with formal dining room
- Bonus office room on first floor
- Two car garage
- Fenced backyard
I have owned the home since 2012, and no longer have a need for it since my spouse passed away roughly two years ago. I could sell the house relatively quickly as the neighborhood is very desirable, but have been considering the Airbnb route to add some monthly income.
Feel free to ask questions, and please give any advice.
Thank you for your help!