Airbnb Spinoffs - Name yours

@Astaire can I just say - thanks for bringing your wit and lightheartedness to the forum. Your posts are pure awesome :+1:t3:

4 Likes

swearbnb
I think I am already a permanent resident

8 Likes

Thank you so much @Gardenhost, that’s a very kind thing to say. :blush:

2 Likes

A tip o the hat to Astaire!

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: je vous en prie! doitashimashite! :clinking_glasses:

I thought solitairebnb was for people in the office bored?

1 Like

:rofl: I was thinking along these lines too! Mine was going to be alapeciabnb but that’s opposite to the intention of the thread (as in, only guests with NO HAIR are welcome!).

2 Likes

Hairbnb - for bald men looking to restore!

2 Likes

Winebnb for people who like a taste of the local vines;
Whinebnb for people for whom not even the best will do

2 Likes

I lol’d at Blairbnb

Tim
TurnoverBnB

Dispairbnb : Fawlty Towers-esque, comically terrible accommodations… catering to the niche market of people who go on holiday just to complain? Think I’m onto something :)?

9 Likes

RepairBnb catering to handymen everywhere! Come and get your fix!

5 Likes

Idon’tcarebnb: Flexible check-in; there is no lock on the door. Bring as many people as you want – party hearty! Host does not clean; bring your own cleaning supplies if wanted. Water, heat and /or electric may or may not be working depending on whether host has bothered to pay bill. No beds; plenty of floor space. Shared space with host’s friends, relatives and the occasional squatter.

9 Likes

@dpfromva
I think I saw a listing like this :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I have heard of peebnb. They used to provide exactly one toilet-sharing place in our city of 1,000,000 people. Big deal. Probably have to wait for 5 hours for the loo to be vacant. I don’t think they are around, any longer.

1 Like

Pearbnb = especially for couples who are… not skinny :santa::mrs_claus:

2 Likes

I wonder why @konacoconutz hasn’t yet mentioned shakespearebnb :smiley: :grin: :smile:

2 Likes

Dudeabidestherebnb: Slightly stained oriental carpets. Bowling alley in the basement. Free bathrobes. White Russian happy hour every evening! 420 friendly. Nondiscrimination policy: All are welcome with the exception of German nihilists.

3 Likes

… excusez-moi :joy::joy::joy::question:

Someone is going to build that