Airbnb sent me a Starbucks gift card....I think?

I just received a $15 Starbucks Egift from “Sabrina and friends” at Airbnb.

I suppose it is legit but I will call the 1-800 number instead of clicking on the link. But what the hell am I supposed to do with an Egift?

I haven’t been to a Starubucks in many years so I am not on the up and up of how a Egift works…I always paid in person. Anyone here know how it works?

If you’ve got a smart phone just download the Starbucks app, then enter the numbers on your gift card. I love paying with the phone app.

I still don’t understand though. How do I go to a Starbucks and spend $15 when they ask me for money? I don’t need a physical gift card? I apologize if this a silly questions, but I don’t use apps…at least not yet :smile:

How ironic that Airbnb, which trades on the distinctiveness of different parts of the world, would offer a Starbucks gift who are a company who thrive on the idea of the world becoming a culturally homogenised mush. :confused:

1 Like

All you need is the serial number from the eCard. Write it down or print it out. Or bring it up on your phone–open the email and show the barista.

1 Like

I see- thanks. I just printed it out.

1 Like

I’m jealous. Where’s mine ABB? :o