Airbnb refuses to remove review w/ word B***H

I’m disappointed to hear this as the insult was to a “building manager”, who probably does not appreciate AirBnB (house sharing) guests. Those hosts that are renting ‘rental’ rooms and property on AirBnB have a real challenge dealing with non-supportive property managers (etc.). Homeowners can experience the same kind of challenge with neighbors and whole neighborhoods. Some folks just don’t like house sharing of any kind.
I had a guest stopped by police for driving a “rental car” - neighbor expressed concern that “these strangers” are not welcome.
My wish is that AirBnB would advise guests that hosts are sometimes being extra-ordinary when they offer rooms for rent in residential neighborhoods for considerable savings and value.
I love AirBnB, however, it takes a lot of ‘effort’ to manage the 360 degrees of the guests experience.

So sorry I know it is exhausting to fight. I also was told a review could not be removed and was referred to their policy. I carefully READ the policy about reviews and quoted it back to them and asked for review - the Review again!!!. Eventually they removed it as breaking their own Policy as I pointed out. Your language issue is the same. It says in Policy NO but they do not want to make waves, they actually do not want involvement. I have had this happen a few times w/Airbnb. They are quick to say NO we do not believe that or No we will not and send you a long complex policy document. IN ALL CASES I have found my request matched the policy and had to go Quote their own Policy back to them. ABSOLUTELY NUTS! I recommend - get or ask for the Policy in making any decision. Hard as it is you must read and hold them to it. Best luck Jan

3 Likes