Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Airbnb Policy on Earplugs

hosting
guidebook

I bought individually wrapped earplugs by the case from Amazon. I place these on the bed and also have a white noise machine and a ceiling fan. I am clear in my description

I’m not sure if Airbnb outsourced to a different company, but the CS agents I’ve had within the last year are abysmal. They often miss the point of my issue, give stupid resolutions*, and don’t know their own TOS/policies.

To answer your original question, of course there is no policy against offering ear plugs. You got a cowboy agent that’s making :poop: up as they go.

In fact, they mention earplugs as a solution to noise issues in their official blog (under the “unexpected noises” heading). So tell that idiot to put that in his pipe and smoke it.

*Their rule sets weren’t working. It wouldn’t allow me to block Sunday checkout on a 3-day holiday weekend. The agent said she’d get it working. She did so by blocking ALL Sunday checkouts in perpetuity.

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!