Airbnb Open 2015

Hi All,

Firstly, I’m new to the community and this is my first post - though I hope to become a long-term member. My name is John and I’m an Airbnb Host, and head of User Experience at an app called Pearlshare. You might have heard about Pearlshare on Get Paid for Your Pad, or LearnAirbnb.com - happy to answer any questions anyone has (though that’s not the reason I am here). Hi! :smiley:

The Airbnb Open kicks off in 22 days, and I wondered who was going? I’ll be there for the first two days and would love to meet with as many of you as possible - let’s grab a drink!

Its just so expensive! so no sorry I won’t be going and I live in the UK

Hey @Kirsty_Jane, I know it’s a bit pricey but figured it could be fun. Whereabouts in the UK are you based?

@johnbower The Cotswolds - you?

@Kirsty_Jane Live on the south coast, work in London :smiley:

@johnbower - i’m in out and out of London for work too

I’m trying to organise a meetup for hosts in London soon too. PM me if you’re interested.

Hi John,

The Airbnb Open is in 20 days and I wanted to share a recent blog we published this morning called “How to Writeoff Your Next Trip to Paris for the Airbnb Open Conference”

http://bit.ly/1RqhVJ8

Would be awesome if you can share the link with those who are attending the event from the U.S. It has very helpful tax info that can really benefit U.S. based Airbnb hosts. Let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Team Levee

Hi @johnbower ! I’m a 21yo host from Paris and I just found that the limit to register is 31st October ! Would it be possible to register as a co-host with you ? I’ll be glad to attend this event :smile:

Hey - I think co-host registration has the same deadline, sorry!

I’m covering the event for LearnAirbnb.com - you can keep up with all the developments there.