Airbnb not paying-out

No it didn’t. But tomorrow is the real test with an ordinary booking that checked in today.

I got my payment this morning for the reservation that started yesterday. The other payment I didn’t get went to a refund for a guest.

Just got the email saying it was transferred -after the guestvchecked out. They have not provided any explanation for the three day delay and I’m guessing they probably won’t.

I think they took a holiday weekend.

I’m new here and I’m having the exact same issues. 2 checkouts with no payment. It shows an upcoming payment, but no luck when I talk to them as well.

1 Like

Abnb has shady acts. Unethical business conduct. Bad system that cannot handle different issues.

Abnb showed a booking and I confirmed it. 10 days after(while guest already 3 nights in the room) Abnb changes the earning from $1350 to $80. CS cannot help. Excuse was that I owe and I never owed. Never received any bill, email, mail. Also earnings on website showing no balance!!!

Abnb refuse to help. Guest has been informed and shown Abnb dishonest act.

Guest was shocked.

Guest call abnb and has been offered and different place to stay.

Guest has been offered to stay for free for two weeks. As long as he request a refund. Guest refuse to stay, since it has been “spoiled”.

Overall Abnb allure the host to book and after the guest is inside, they will change earnings.

Shame on Abnb!

Airbnb is a shady unethical act.

Sorry that happened, Shawoon.

But maybe the guest got uncomfortable after you got them involved in a financial dispute between you and Airbnb that they don’t know anything about.

Under its terms of service, Airbnb can charge hosts penalty fees out of current and future bookings if hosts have a history of host-cancelled reservations not approved by Airbnb.

Always ask your guests to cancel, not you, or contact Airbnb and try to get an administrative cancellation from them.

2 Likes