Airbnb Management tools for hosts

Hello Everyone,

Planning to start Airbnb Management company.

Would be great if you could recommend any tools to manage multiple listings?

What are the main factors I should consider starting this type of Business? Main challenges ?

Thanks,

Davit

Hi Davit,

If you are looking for a solution to scale your Airbnb business easily, and you are performance-driven, I believe you should have a look at https://smartbnb.io?afmc=airhostsforum.

Smartbnb is the only solution that can help you automate all your communication with guests from the first inquiry to review, in 29 languages.

It is actually cheaper than most solutions on the market, as you only pay for the listings that are actually generating income.

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Solution you are offering seems very much interesting, would be great if we could book a day to discuss more details.

Many Thanks,

Davit

Sure! I am contacting you in a private message.

I am using hostaway in order to synch my calendar/price/automatic messages.

You can contact me in private if you have questions.

Thanks Sylvainbg for sharing your experience. Will contact you for sure to get more details.

Davit

Hey Davit,

I wish you all the success with your new venture.

I’m sure you need to expand your business first, but at some point, if you need some automation and deeper management tool, Your Porter App can be very helpful for you.

It is an iOS, Android and web app to automate guest messages on the go, sync calendars and assign tasks to teammates.

You can automate Email, SMS and Airbnb messages and have a great look on all of your reservations on a single calendar.

Check yourporter.com for all-in-one mobile solution for your future Airbnb business. :+1:

1 Like

[post deleted by poster due to complaint]

Okay. This is now three SPAM posts… I think, personally, that this is enough. You have made your point. you have the best tool ever. It is $5 per month. Done.

I’m so sorry… I’m just trying to get the word out… I don’t think it is the best tool ever - it has just helped me to easily communicate with my vendors without all the bells and whistles of a full-on management tool. I was really not trying to offend anyone… sorry about that.

I wouldn’t say that your solution the only though. :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Davitt, good luck on your venture.
For anyone looking for Airbnb management tools, I would definitely recommend checking AirGMS software. It’s not only messaging that you will handle using the system. With AirGMS you will be able to: perform all major Airbnb operations with one software, receive popup notifications, pattern template responses, leave to-do notes to communicate with your crew, schedule cleaners, operate multi-calendar dashboard, read incoming mail in Unified Inbox, get one phone number per each Airbnb listing, automate your vacation rental business with powerful Airbnb management tools.

You can schedule a demo at any time and we will show you around.

As far as I know AirGMS doesn’t offer automatic reviews.

Smartbnb is therefore the only solution on the market that can automate the experience from the guest’s first inquiry to the host’s final review, in up to 29 languages, without requiring to change your password or email address, or phone number.

This was unsolicited anyway, but I would like to confirm that for half the price of AirGMS, Smartbnb can offer:

• Artificial intelligence to detect the guests most frequent questions (such as parking, wifi, discount requests…). This reduces considerably the need for receptionists.
  • Communication with teammates (cleaners, check-in, managers, owners)
  • Integrated inbox across Airbnb accounts, including pre-approve/decline guest, and accept/reject reservations
  • Browser push notifications (on Web, on Android).
  • Also with a multi-listings calendar that schedule your cleaning jobs for you, since we know your guests’ check-in and check-out time!

Dear @smartbnb.io,

I am sure you have a great product. I am not going to start a discussion on why our software is better than yours. We are not trying to make an aggressive competition here. :slight_smile: Those, who are interested in this kind of software can check out both options (smartbnb and AirGMS), compare and choose what they need.