Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

AirBnB guest fees - did they just go up?

All - Is there anywhere to see what the AirBnB guest fee was for prior bookings? I just sent a Special Offer to a guest, and noticed the AirBnB guest fee was 12% on over $3000! I could swear it used to be lower on our property, but I can’t find any old data to prove that.

Edited to add -
After I sent the offer, my Inbox shows a different guest fee that’s only 6% (the rate is $3150 so they pay $184)
special offer

Anyone know which is right? 6%? 12%?

Last time I tried to do a special offer it was very confusing re: price they pay and price I get. Couldn’t work it out

I agree it is very confusing. I price in CHF and make my offer in CHF but if the guests are searching in Euros , it show me a guest price in Euros. impossible to fathom it. Particularly as Air is not transparent about exchange rates

Airbnb doesn’t release an official notice about the numbers?

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!