Airbnb dispute Unfairly sides with Guest

I have joined this forum mainly because I can not get a clear answer from Airbnb on disputes I have have with guests. I have been a host for 6 years now and I have had 3 separate instances with guests breaking my rules and Airbnb siding with the guests AND refunding money back to them and debiting my account for the refund!
This is very bad business. Rewarding the violator (and not to mention sending a known rules violator to unsuspecting Hosts) and penalize the host.
Please chime in if you have had a similar experience.
Halster

2 Likes

I haven’t had this happen but I appreciate you mentioning the rule breaking in your review of the guest.

1 Like

Can we have an idea of what actually happened? What rules were broken? What was your action? What did AirBnB do?

For the moment I haven’t had this happen, but reading this forum shows that AirBnB sometimes does side with guests without justification.

2 Likes

@GutHend is correct - we’d need more information to be able to comment on these situations. What I have difficulty understanding is what the house rules that were broken actually were and why did the guests have complaints about you that entitled them to a refund?

1 Like

Not gonna comment until you give us detailed information that is not loaded with personal opinion rather than facts.

1 Like

Agree. You are being too vague.

1 Like