Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

After i reply to an inquiry, the air app still shows open

I got an absurd inquiry, and flagged ed, then proceeded to give a detailed response. Now in my computer browser, there is a yellow dot next to it in my inbox, and in the air app, a red number shows.

I thought my immediate detailed response to their inquiry would be enough. Am I mistaken? Does every inquiry require accept/decline? Why is the air app showing me a red number, which to my mind means there’s something outstanding for me to do?

I certainly don’t want to let time lapse any further, but I have the feeling that if I simply decline this I will be hurting myself?

Were the options Pre-Approve/Decline or Accept/Decline?

If it was Pre-Approve/Decline, your sending a message in response is sufficient.

The inquiry will remain listed as an outstanding item in the app even after you send them a message until you swipe across it and select Dismiss.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!