Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Adding additional fees to an enquiry?

Hey kids, so I have an enquiry and the guest wants to bring her 2 dogs. I am OK with it so long as she pays an additional deposit. My question is, can I use the “send special offer” option to add a few quid to her total price, and if so how do I know what she is actually paying so I can add the appropriate amount. This has always confused me as the price I am paid is obviously not what the guest pays with the fees etc. Do I just use the rate that my listing shows time the number of nights, plus adding my dog fee?

K

Yes, that’s exactly what you do. Don’t take into account the fees ABB collects from guests.

Also when you send a special offer, it doesn’t automatically add in your cleaning, so remember to do that!

1 Like

This is important. I forgot once a couple of weeks ago. Very expensive mistake.

1 Like

This is a glitch they need to fix.

2 Likes

Yeah since they charge for it otherwise.

Yeah, when you send a “special offer” you have to put in the total amount you want to charge (i.e. cleaning fees, nightly rate, anything else), and then Air adds their fees on top.

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!