Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

About taxes in Spain, Andalucia

Hi everyone! I have now spent half of the day trying to google what is the % of airbnb income you have to pay to taxes in Spain (Andalucia), but all I find is everything about this new law and how to register your apartment, but no info about how big the taxes are… :frowning: Anybody knows? I know that in some countries it is 20%

Hi Maria

I don’t have a definitive answer because I am also trying to find this out! However, my understanding is that it is a flat rate of 24.75% but that there is a tax-free allowance of 60% of rental income. I’m going to check this out with my lawyer next week.

Thank you for sharing! This 60% tax-free sounds great :slight_smile:

We use a tax lawyer here in Barcelona, so I am not sure of the specifics. If you want their info I would be more than happy to send it to you via private message.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!