A couple of bits of advice needed please

That’s interesting re the $200, I think I am going to increase my $80 dog fee!
I agree that people are just so happy that you will take their dog. I only take dogs smaller than 5kg as we don’t have an outside area.

I don’t take cats as I am worried about them scratching, we can’t fit ponies into our villas and I wouldn’t charge for a goldfish, so I can’t think of any other pets!

…11 weeks in and work hasn’t even started on their home? Aren’t you afraid that next week, when your calendar opens up for December this guest won’t just grab your next empty timeslots? @KKC is absolutely correct. You need to have that conversation soon. Since these guests HAVE a dog, and not many rentals will take dogs, either make it clear to them what date you are willing to let them rent until (blocking your calendar briefly if necessary), or accept that this guest is going to be with you into your peak season. They need time to find another suitable rental that will take their pooch. And you needn’t feel bad for wanting them gone when other guests will pay much more starting in December. It is, after all, a business, no?

1 Like