538.9 Insta followers

Our current guests are very nice and have 539 thousand Instagram follower between 3 accounts!!! The biggest one followed Tiny Tiki and they tagged photos as well! Whoooo Hoooo:) I wonder if we will see some new business?

9 Likes

If they didn’t ask for a discount or special treatment, maybe.

If they did, they’re just scamming on the “influencer” circuit. I’m all in favor of ignoring these self-important online personalities since all they do is promote vacuous consumption.

3 Likes

No, they did not ask for anything or special treatment of any kind. I don’t “look people up” before hand, so I’m not usually aware their fb or ig status, which might cause some unmerited or dare
I say it prejudicial (due to politics only) thoughts on my part.
I think if she does post a pic taken here it will likely be a good thing for business! They do not promote vacuous consumption, only their food, family, some travel and very feminine sexy photos of the gorgeous beyond words wife, which I suspect are mostly taken by the photographer successful businessman husband. ps they love it here and have delayed their flight home in order to have an extra 4 hours of bliss

4 Likes

hope you get more business =)

2 Likes

well her insta photo post has 4k views! but my views on air show nothin yet!

2 Likes

Have they definitely linked to you? Most people put in their post ‘see link in bio for further details’.

1 Like

Yes they did tag several photos, and used tiny tiki as the place. I’m guessing 99% of her followers are h^&# dog men…

UPDATE: Very little if any business bump up or known views from this couples postings on Instagram. I think it really depends on their crowd and their photos / posts relevance to your business.
Ho-Hum, Oh Well<><>

1 Like

Doesn’t “followers” just mean people who have clicked on their instagram at least once? Millions of people click on millions of things at any given time. It doesn’t mean they are reading what this person wrote, or ever checking it out again, right?

An instagram follower is someone who chooses to hit the “follow” button. Usually I follow a guest when I get the notice they have tagged Tiny Tiki in a photo, then, after that, I automatically get to see other photos they post along their way. Commenters are not necessarily followers either. Likes/ hearts could be either as well. If I don’t want to “follow” them anymore, I select unfollow.
The next photo this guest put up now has over 8k likes, which can be from followers who see it in their thread scroll automatically, or from anybody else who happens to find it.
Believe me I’m no pro at this IG stuff, and may be completely wrong!!!

1 Like

You can look at an Instagram Post and it be a view & go. To “follow” means the viewer selects FOLLOW and will receive notices whenever a new post is made.

To have 10k followers is wonderful. To have 539k is amazing. One post goes out to 539k at the click of a mouse.

1 Like

Annet did you just follow me on IG? Thanks!

3 Likes

Yes I did. Great pics!

1 Like