#503 error and I can't get on to my listing 90% of the time this entire week

What I don’t understand is how they can treat us so badly… when without us they don’t have a product.
If they have problems with the site, tell us, and tell us when we can expect it to be fixed.

AIRBNB called Saturday night…fault

Can you elaborate? As written, I can not fathom what this means.

Susan, thanks for replying. Someone named Ryan from air called me Saturday night. He was very pleasant but obviously reading from a script. What was my fault was using Safari… Ryan said that was the problem. Of course it isn’t as I have it again today.
Then I went into the problem of having 27 reviews, when it should be 29. Ryan counted them and admitted I was right. He then said there must be a reason for this, put me on hold for a while… came back and said he would put in a request to the engineers but it might be days, weeks or months before he had an answer.
I’m so glad others have problems as well, I was starting to think I was cracy.
Thanks again
sam
PS> can I peek at your listing?

I have chosen not to post my listing. It is nice enough. Fully booked… with good ratings. So far, ::knock on wood:: no horrid guests, though a few I didn’t care for. :slight_smile:

Anyone else getting these errors when trying to access their listing?

Nope

and yes I must 20 20

What does this mean?

Your post must have 20 characters.

I do this by holding my finger down on the period key …

Other people use other methods like typing 20 20 20

Ok thank you. I guess it’s just me then. :pensive:

1 Like

Still an issue 3 weeks later…
"Dear Mark and Airbnb,
I am extremely disappointed with both you and Airbnb, and finding the right words to express my disappointment is a challenge. Over the past three weeks, I have experienced nothing but deception and frustration. Initially, you assured me that there was nothing wrong with my listing, only to inform me later that I need to unlist it entirely. This decision would mean starting from scratch with a brand new listing, devoid of any reviews and labeled as “new” to the market. The lack of a detailed explanation has left me feeling bewildered and doubting my own sanity, as your previous statements contradicted this sudden change.
Throughout this ordeal, I have engaged in multiple conversations with your support staff, all of which have been closed without any resolution. I possess recorded conversations with various staff members, including yourself, Mark, wherein it was explicitly stated that there was nothing wrong with my listing. I am left wondering, what was the actual problem that necessitates unlisting a property with a stellar 5-star rating?
I have been a devoted host on Airbnb for over 12 years, achieving the esteemed status of Superhost since its introduction. However, during this process, I have encountered a significant loss of income and have been treated with a complete lack of respect and dismissiveness. I implore you to provide me with a proper and thorough explanation for this unsettling situation.
Furthermore, drawing from my extensive experience of 12 years with Airbnb, I can confidently state that my listing would have been fully booked until January 2024. The demand for accommodations in the New York City metro area is exceptionally high throughout the summer to the New Year’s ball drop in Times Square. As a result, starting over now would result in a significant loss of income for me.

Just curious, who is the Mark you refer to? Doubt if any of the key players are reading this thread.