3 star review :( should I reply?

Yep. I had private feedback once about the parrots being too loud at dusk. Like I can control the parrots?

Being from the North of England where the most common birds are horrible raggedly old pigeons, I still love to hear the parrots chatter even after 20+ years of living here.

Most of the guests are wonderful. But 9% is shit and 1% is more than shit ( in our culture it calls shit like chocolate hahaha).

So do not worry about that. If you provide good service, you will return best result.

Honestly this would have me raging!
Can you try to contact either the guest (and give them the lowdown of the impact this would have for you) or even airbnb as their review is not factually accurate? I did both of these things when I received a 3 star review (due to a noisy festival nearby which is out of my control and happens once a year)- neither worked unfortunately for me but you never know!

It didn’t work for me when I contacted Airbnb about a three star review complaining about items noted in the listing (that it’s small and shared). Lately Airbnb think anything is a reasonable review whether or not it’s based in reality. The only time they’ll remove it is if it contains hearsay or is defamatory. Fact is guests write something vanilla and then bitch in private feedback/ give you a low star rating.