Welcome to AirHostsForum.com!

We are a community of AirBnb hosts. This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts!

1 night stays for specific date range?

Is it possible to allow a one night stay for specific dates without opening up my entire calendar as 1 nighters? I’m guessing no. I couldn’t find anything in Airbnb’s help section.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/880/how-do-i-set-the-minimum-and-maximum-number-of-nights-a-guest-can-book

I think you can send them an offer for the one night stay. They would have to send you a request first.

There are now rules that override your settings.
I have my calendar set to a 3N minimum. But I also have rules for 1N and 2N. So - if I feel like allowing a 1N, I just apply the rule to the date.

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/2061/how-do-rule-sets-work

Like the other said, use the rule sets.

You can set almost everything with the rule set, except for the most important: IB.
I wish they added IB to the rule set so you can turn off IB for certain periods.

Yep , under availability you can set a minimum number of nights for a specific date range. Many of us do this. Check the settings.

BTW this forum is for experienced hosts not noobs. I don’t think we are totally against people asking newbie questions but you will get some pushback. Think of it this way: imagine every new AirBnB host came here and asked questions which were answerable by just looking at ABBs notes. At best your query should start : “I’ve looked everywhere already for an answer to this question so I hope you can help me”. Unless your question is so deranged we get a chuckle out of it this is not the place for you to ask questions. :japanese_goblin: So stop it.

I have a 3 night min but once my calendar starts filling up and their are 1 and 2 night blocks I set new rules just for those dates with lower minimums.

Ick. Yuck. Blah. PU. That’s kind of nasty, don’t you think? No where do I see that ‘noobs’ (as you call new hosts) are not welcome here to ask questions. This is what it says at the top of the page, “We are a community of AirBnb hosts. This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts!” … If what you say is true for the majority of hosts here - and I don’t think it is because I’ve had some lovely, respectful and emotionally intelligent responses from many caring hosts … then I’d suggest that whoever owns this group make it clear that ‘noobs’ stay out and certainly not ever never ever ask questions unless they are asked in a certain way. What the what? May I respectfully suggest you and anyone else who are allergic to noobs, simply scroll passed my posts? Don’t forget, we all start as ‘noobs’ in any new venture. Shesh. [shaking the ick off]

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!