Student research help

Hi all!

I am currently completing a research project for my undergraduate degree on the area of Collaborative consumption with a focus Airbnb. I have created a quick survey and I would really appreciate if you could take the time to fill it out. It will only take two minutes! Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/a/mydit.ie/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJm8xrqutGqTdyYEEJ80DBCUe03ozUc7JfQGk4hiky7ahFSQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Doll, the site is aimed at AirBNB hosts rather than guests. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I have attached the wrong link i will update it now!

1 Like

Now it says it can only be viewed by the user’s organisation. Not the best start to encouraging participation in your survey :slight_smile:

I am starting to think we should have a sticky with the 20 most common survey questions, we all answer and then all these people who want us to help can just grab those answers. We seem to get a post like this about every other day.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know I have fixed this!

Thats a great idea :slight_smile: I have now updated my link and it is not a long survey if you have two minutes I would very much appreciate if you could complete it

You are right and many never say what the purpose of the survey is, nor offer to share a summary of the findings…I automatically discount filling these in.

1 Like

What is the purpose of your research? What are you researching?

1 Like

Does geography not impact on your survey?

One of the questions is in relation to higher taxes - but are these income taxes, city taxes, etc.? Because if income tax is increased then surely the impact is much larger than just the decision in relation to participating in AirBNB. If it’s city or hotel taxes, then that’s more narrowly targeted to that stream of income.

1 Like