Show off your Airbnb listing!

Berlin Calling. Design Apartment at Media Spree Kreuzberg, for the Digital/ Creative Nomads. :wink:

Adelaide, South Oz: fully self-contained Studio Apartment, visited by koalas in spring/summer!

enter link description here

And we had a Google StreetView type feature donbe - you can look around (literally) - Guests love it!

enter link description here

Dean

Peaceful, quiet suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA!

Very nice! I would stay there if you could accommodate 5!

Kasage, I just had to be naughty and look up what “those” guests had to say… What a glowing review, haha! I’m assuming it was written by the son. Oh sure they loved the kitchen, I bet they did. lol!

Kona
Yes the review was written by the son. He definitely focused on the kitchen in the review! Lol! Although it was a good review, still thankfully it’s been long enough that many other reviews topped it off so future guests may not see it, unless they have time to scroll that far back (he mentioned staying for two months; now I don’t allow stays that long).

1 Like

Kasage…Everyone loves your cat. :slight_smile: My cat too has been good for business… he panders to the guests and they LOVE him!!! Some have wanted to take him home! Others have said he was the best part of their stay! Although he has been known to leave “gifts” at the guest doorstep. With one guest he loved so much he would leave rats right by her rental car. This happened twice so I know it was no accident! Yikes.

7 Likes

Kona
Cute cat :slight_smile: mine is almost 17 years old, but still strong!
I saw that rat on the picture. Ewwww! I haven’t seen any in my area, but when my cat was younger he would catch shrews and bring them in the house (that was before I was in airbnb).

1 Like

I’m new to this forum but have learned so much. Here’s my listing https://airbnb.com/rooms/9343003?s=8&user_id=4534096&ref_device_id=75ee8426d8e01bf603b19cae2d2bfb37ff7018d2

Here’s our humble native huts in Siargao, Philippines. We bought the property for ourselves so we can visit the place and enjoy surfing without paying rent and decided we’ll rent it out through Airbnb if we’re not on the island. We currently have 2 huts and a small kitchen.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10052154

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10405947

you can also visit our website kubosiargao.com

1 Like

@Mearns Let me know if you want to do an exchange EVER :grin:

Say, Spain is where my family is from (actually isle of Mallorca) and dying to visit it again within the next 2 years. You are on.:slight_smile:

@Mearns We are in Barcelona but a quick flight to Palma de Mallorca! We are very active Home Exchangers, so you are definitely ON!

Hi folks - I guess this thread helps put faces and places to names …
So here’s mine :blush:
We offer a well equipped kitchen, and our flat’s position right next to a castle makes it special! We tried to show it off well enough with lots of pics, and I think it compares pretty well to others in our area, but actually NOT having professional pics has had some advantage - guests generally arrive and say things like “wow - it’s even better than it looks on the photos” and “it’s surprising how much space there is”. I think the five-star reviews and great comments then attract more than others in our town with glossy photos.
I like the fact that people feel we’re under-promising, and over-delivering :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That looks fantastic, Harvey!! Would love to visit some day!

I just didn’t understand the part where you say that clean sheets and towels are provided or they can pay for cleaning. Is that something someone from the Philippines would understand immediately?

very nice!
“What are men to rocks and mountains”. Is this the same Lake District?

hi dcmooney, glad you liked it.

I actually updated that based on your feedback, you have a point i removed the cleaning fee. You see we had problems with monthly guests before since we had up to 30% discount on monthly rentals (plus our rates are very cheap) that doesn’t include cleaning and changing clean sheets, it’s either they request it to be changed with a fee or they do the laundry themselves. Sorry about that, now we only change it upon request.

1 Like

great! another set of eyes can be invaluable!

Ha ha! It is indeed - Lancaster is just South of the Lake District (aka “the Lakes”) - 30 mins drive/train journey delivers you to Windermere, or Kendal. And we have the beautiful Silverdale, and forest of Bowland closer still :slight_smile:
“Oh! what hours of transport we shall spend!”

I was going to include that line, but wasn’t sure it would be right for where you are. ; ) Would love to come see you some day!!

1 Like