One important note on female products

Some comedy pictures from a cafe in Mexico :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I won’t post the other picture it wasn’t very nice to Trump…

2 Likes

I don’t get the joke, but I also don’t know Spanish. And I see no pictures, just text. An explanation/translation would be nice. Thanks.

Bottom line where it says ‘make coffee great again’. Trumps strap line during his campaign was ‘make America great again’ so I guess it’ counts as political satire.

Post it! Some of us want to see it!

I did say it wasn’t very nice :flushed:

I’ve found similar sentiments sprayed on walls with a paint can :flushed:

5 Likes

Haha. Now I got it also. I bet that be a running joke for a while. I could just ‘see’ it: ‘Making Hosting Great Again’ - Airbnb’s new motto for a coming ad campaign.

2 Likes

I like it! Good on them!

3 Likes

Sadly, if they roll out those Italy policies, these WILL be the good old days. :scream:

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be funny ! Chip (Airbnb’s head of hospitality) made a side gag about Trump and you could see his face when he realised he’d just said something political on a public stage … very amusing. Luckily it was a joke similar to the one on this coffee board so it wasn’t too obvious and I reckon he got away with it…

@faheem It is a picture of a sign which has text.

2 Likes

Hey, leave it up to our lot to find humor in anything.

Used tampons, feces, and Trump…at least we are staying on topic in this thread :smile:

8 Likes

@Mearns I cracked up really hard when I saw this in the coffee shop. No exaggeration the barista was like… I don’t get the joke. Which made me laugh harder

I have read that it is. It snags on the rough surfaces of the pipes and adds a ‘trap’ for further stuff.

An excerpt from one website: 8. Dental floss – Despite feeling like string, dental floss is not biodegradable. Once flushed, it loves to wrap itself around other objects in the pipeline, making tiny clogs bigger in an instant.

And this one: https://www.thestar.com/news/2007/01/10/dental_floss_gums_up_sewer_system.html

Oh, I see. Thank you for explaining. What is a “strap line”? Something you beat people with?

Also, three things that belong together. Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

4 Likes

Oh. Thanks, @dcmooney. I’m going to stop flushing it.

1 Like

Plus a lot of dental floss is synthetic. Once flushed into our septic it will never break down, it remains in there forever. This is the same reason the sale of those little exfoliating beads you use to find in some soaps have been banned in the U.S.

3 Likes

I never thought about that. But is there such a thing as natural/organic dental floss? And if there is, I bet I wouldn’t find it here.

I have these in the bathroom vanity of my Air studio, reduces the ‘ick’ factor me me when I empty the bathroom rubbish bin … (which has a fitted lid to keep my puppy from checking out the contents)