Listing of bad guests?

Is there a listing anywhere that we can reference of guests who are very bad? I read all these horror stories, would be nice if there was a list of AirBnB guests who do these terrible things.

1 Like

We do but members of that private thread have to have something to contribute (not just be a lookie loo) and be a regular, frequent, trusted contributing member of this forum In order to be admitted.

1 Like

Thanks. We’ve been very lucky so far. Just one guest who would be tough for new hosts because she insists 3 stars are correct for a great stay.
Let me know joe to proceed.
Thanks
Cliff and karin keller
Superhosts Cardiff, CA

I found your listings and your places look fantastic. I only saw one lukewarm review out of 22 and it was not recent and a guest who broke your rules. In any case, all you can do is review the guest honestly and hope other hosts can pick up on this picky guest! You can’t force a guest to give 5 stars. As for the bad guests private thread, it’s fun to read but I have never checked there when I get a reservation. I just correspond back and forth a bit, read reviews of them if there are any and use my instincts before I accept.
Maybe just review her with your statement I quoted here! I’d get it!

:rofl: yeah that is funny. But seems fair to me. We’ve really enjoyed hosting so far, I never would have expected so many good experiences meeting people from around the world. I just read some of the nightmare scenarios in the threads and think “oh God, I hope those people never visit us”. I will keep an eye on the threads and see if I can offer some helpful advice.
Our biggest challenge right now is finding house cleaners to help us when we’re traveling.
adios
Cliff and Karin Keller

1 Like