FREE Matress offer from Tuft and Needle

How long did you air it out before putting it to use?

I just aired mine one day, about 10 hours. I slept on it that night. There was still some smell but I have a pretty sensitive sense of smell and it wasnā€™t intolerable.

1 Like

We are terrible people and just put the mattress straight on the bed frame for about 4 hours before we slept on it. THe off gassing was really not bad compared to other mattresses.

1 Like

I am not sold on mine yet and havenā€™t yet put the queen in the room! I might store it for a back up. We got the other one out and my son has been using it. Itā€™s okā€¦ It is a foam mattress. I think they oversell it a little bit. Itā€™s not the second coming of anything like they tout on their website.

1 Like

Itā€™s the second coming of FREE!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m going live with one today. Weā€™ll see how it goes. Itā€™s going in as a replacement for the 4th bed that I had pulled from our space as a temporary measure and wrapped in a dritec wrapper.

Trueā€¦ I shouldnā€™t look a gift mattress in the mouth. :smile:

1 Like

Well so far, completely unsolicited, 2 guests have commented to me how comfortable that Tuft and Needle mattress is. In the previous 2 years of hosting, not one person ever told me my Sealy mattress that it replaced was a great nightā€™s sleep haha.

2 Likes

Hello

Are they still doing this promo free mattress?? I could sure use one!
Any information appreciated
thanks
Michelle

@Michelle_Joseph try emailing this addy

Host host@tuftandneedle.com

Superhost feeling left out in Dublin :disappointed:

Just a quick question, Are Mondays a quiet day, both shops donā€™t open Mondays, and 11 to 7, are they normal shop hours for household items. In Ireland, its 9 to 5 for 6, late on Thursday, just something caught my eye

In the States, many shops have changed their hours so that they are open after people finish working for the day. In order to keep their costs under control, and because there arenā€™t that many people shopping for many kinds of items first thing in the morning, opening later makes perfect sense. Staying closed on Mondays, after being open for both weekend days, is again about saving labor costs. You do need to give your employees a day off. I can assure you if their gross sales had dropped by closing on Monday, they would open.

Yeah donā€™t think they are doing it any longerā€¦ shame though. The old one
was just not right ā€¦ and we pitched it because just couldnā€™t sleep on it any longer
with a weird dip in the middle. Couldnā€™t see it ā€¦ but sure felt it

Guess I will just have to try another brand since this one just didnā€™t work out
thanks guys

1 Like

They are now giving away 30 mattresses per month and they have you fill out an application.

Can you tell me how to PM you? Iā€™m new on this forum. Also do you know if this PROMO is still going on? Thanks

To PM me, click on the my moniker (the E inside a pink circle) in the upper left portion of the post you want to discuss. Once you do that a rectangular box will appear that says Message and has a depiction of an envelope. Click anywhere in the rectangular box and the message field will appear.

Yes, Tuft & Needle is still giving mattresses to Superhost. However, they have limited the promotion to 30 mattresses per month and they are having applicants fill out an application.

2 Likes

Thanks Ellen, I will PM you and hopefully I can get that information from you and eventually get that offer.

I would be very interested to but not sure how to PM here or what I need to do. I am a Super Host. Thanks

Hi Azreala! Is that deal still available?

Thanks,
Liz

You have to contact them. From what I understand they are putting people on waiting lists.