FREE Matress offer from Tuft and Needle

Hi Guys!

This is not spam and is a real offer. My matress arrives on Tuesday!

The company Tuft And Needle https://www.tuftandneedle.com/ is running a Super Host promo for a FREE mattress no strings attached, except telling other hosts about the promo. They pay for shipping too.

The offer is only valid for US hosts at this time and you will need to share your listing link, address (for shipping), and email with the Tuft and Needle marketing rep Jordan.

Please PM me and I will send you Jordan’s contact info.

** I am not affiliated or getting compensated by Tuft and Needle for this post***

3 Likes

So, are there a certain number of people you must tell? How does one go about doing that?

@felixcat NOPE!!! They send you the mattress and once they confirm the size and shipping info, they simply ask you to tell other Super Hosts or Hosts about the promo. My guess is they are trying to do something similar as hotels that contract with a certain type of mattress, like Starwood. The guests that stay fall so in love with the mattress that they then go out and buy one for their own home. This is just my theory, I have been told nothing by the company.

1 Like

I have been reading about mattresses, and have read good things about Tuft and Needle quality. It is so difficult to sort out buying beds, because the naming and pricing is fairly byzantine.
This would be a good thing if it is really on the up and up. Thanks

2 Likes

@DTA totally on the Up and Up, mine shipped today and a fellow Super Host here in SF should get theirs tomorrow.

@azreala just saw this; and I am definitely up for getting a free mattress for the my Airbnb units. Would you send me the contact info at Tuft & Needle?

please pm me too! thanks…

Please PM me and I will send you the info

1 Like

This sounds wonderful. please send me the info Maggie

azreala, I’d love to receive this info. I’m a brand new member of this forum so I think I’m unable to PM. Maybe you can contact me through PM?

Please PM me and I will send you the info

1 Like

Hi azreala, I’m new to this forum and I don’t think I can PM yet, but my wife and I are Superhosts and are interested in this offer. Could you contact me with the details? Thanks!

Nik

I started renting out an Airbnb unit in Feb and bought a T&N mattress for it. Guests love it. Wonder if I can put the little “Mattress by T&N” sign by the bed and get them to send me my $600 back?

In other words, I would totally do this if I needed a new mattress now, which sadly I don’t, although having one in storage for backup wouldn’t be so bad. But I won’t be superhost for another month or two yet (assuming I can maintain my rating…)

-Rafe

This would be a brilliant idea for some taxation or regulatory body to collect the names, addresses, and listings of hosts in their jurisdiction.

I can’t imagine a private company handing over their private customer list without a fight. I believe Airbnb has been challenged and has prevailed on not having to hand their customer database over to the Feds for tax purposes.

thanks for this however i don’t know how to pm you to get the info. id love to get a mattress :slight_smile:

Are you a super host? PM me if you are.

@azreala How do I go about signing up for the free mattress? I’m new to the forum (longtime lurker) and have no way to send a PM.

1 Like

Sorry, I meant the host in Oahu, as he wants me to refer Hawaii hosts. I can try though. You did send your PM, but didn’t include an email. So write back with that.

How to PM you Azreala, can you send me your email maybe? Thank You