About management companies in North London

I am looking for a management company for my flat in Wood Green, London. Any suggestions? I think that they only operate in Cental Areas.

Have you tried asking on the Airbnb London Group - they’ll probably be more likely to know then people on here.

Good luck

Do you know here to find this group? I am new here, and I am a bit lost…

here’s a list of some property management companies that operate in London:

Thank you for your help. Only expressbnb service my area, and BizStay and one more.
As you are more informed than me, do you know what is the common way to operate with payments ? I mean, the one told me that they get the money from the airbnb and then pay me and others told me that bnb will pay me directly and then I should pay their fees. Who do you think operates more straight ? Who should I trust? Because someone can very easily tell me that my flat is empty and it won’t be. I will be abroad and I will not be able to check what they do.
What is the usual way of fees payment, if you know…
Many thanks

Hi!

I think this company would suit you - Smarthost (just google smarthost london)
I was in the same situation as you and needed someone to take care of every step of bookings via airbnb, and they helped me a lot, managing everything like communication with guests, linen, cleaners, etc. And you can choose whether you want to receive money as percentage from the earnings from your listing or have a fixed monthly payment.
Hope this helps