Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Your experience with Airbnb Plus

Just a nightmare dealing with my listing on Airbnb Plus. I received an offer, paid my $149, had pictures taken, and just despise what they’ve done with my listing. Further, I can’t finish the process because of their requirements. While they were quick to offer me the Plus listing, sent out a photographer right away, and reviewing it quickly, now, I can’t get anyone to respond. There’s just no one out there to help. I am ready to give up. Then, this, from Airbnb support. As I sit here waiting for a “case manager” to get in touch, I am
wondering what I have done…

Have you seen the other threads we have about Airbnb Plus here on the forum. There is a search function (look for the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner). Once you find those threads you might want to repost there.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!