Would you send this to guests?

@johnbower @AndyVI I have a general Guidebook on Airbnb. From my experience not that many of them know it exists or look at it. But then I also tailor suggestions to each guest (either before we meet or once we meet at check in) - they will be very different if it’s a young group coming to party in Shoreditch or a family with children… Is that possible on your system i.e to have different guidebooks? Or can I just create one Guidebook as one user?
thanks
tanja

2 Likes

Hey Tanja,

I also tailor suggestions to each guest (either before we meet or once we meet at check in) - they will be very different if it’s a young group coming to party in Shoreditch or a family with children…

That’s a great idea - you’re already on to a winner!

Is that possible on your system i.e to have different guidebooks? Or can I just create one Guidebook as one user?

Yes, you can create as many ‘collections’ as you like - tailoring them to different guests, or using them to categorise your ‘Pearls’ (like collecting all your favourite restaurants and cafes).

Do you have an iPhone?

Hey Tanja

Yes indeed Touch Stay allows you to have different guidebooks. The main purpose of having different guidebooks was to cater to those who have multiple properties. You can share common information (e.g. check-in time, etc) across all your guidebooks, and then bespoke just certain elements.

For you that could be creating a few different versions that retain most of the common information about the home and area, but tailor certain parts to families, or couples, of even event types like honeymoon couples, etc

For the property manager or multiple property host, that allows you to manage (in some cases) 100+ homes inside Touch Stay without having to update the same information 100+ times!

Hope that helps?

Andy

Sounds perfect. I tend to send customized emails with cut’n’paste segments depending on method of arrival, etc. (literally plane, train, automobile, not to mention bus.) I have a local amenities map here. Your way is better - you’ve mentioned it before, but I was busy with higher priority improvements. Back on my active tudu list - thanks!

1 Like