Would you respond to this message? How?

Just buy one. Leave it in the guest room. That’s what I’ve done.

You’re good as long as one of the guests doesn’t go off with it. That’s hard to guard against, obviously.

When our daughter stayed in our newly-built garden flat she told us that every time we used the upsairs bathroom it sounded like a torrent of water cascading through the ceiling. We checked and she was right, but there didn’t seem to be anything we could do about it - all the plumbing is noisy in our house.

We do try to remember and use the loo along the hall at night but, well, you know, I’ve mentioned that we’re old … anyway, the interesting thing is that not a single guest has complained or even mentioned it. I checked again last week when the husband was showering and, yes, it sounded like a steady tropical downpour!

Could it be that all our guests are seasoned apartment-dwellers who don’t notice these things? Or are they too busy shaking the bedhead that they don’t notice?

2 Likes

She was probably just jealous :wink: :wink: :wink:

You guys, the best part of this whole thing is that upon changing the sheets and emptying the wastebaskets, I noticed…well, let’s just say that perhaps they were “inspired” by the love-noises upstairs? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ok, I’m out. :wink: