Why does my listing keep disappearing from the search?

I just had a thought as I’m updating my prices that perhaps one of the things that makes out listings not as visible sometimes is which button we choose for how often we want to host…often, part time, occasionally or whatever it is set at now. I seem to recall the options being different this month than they were when I set up over 3 years ago.

I remember having to choose on that when I first set-up the listings but haven’t seen it since - is it available somewher in the settings?

@AGAirbnb Do you by any chance use the Rule Sets from the Professional Hosting Tools? There were similar complaints earlier in the Fall and it seemed that deleting the rule sets made the difference. One of our listings had the same issue in September and when I researched I found a few other people with the same problem and this rule sets theory.
I deleted all the rule sets past/present/future for that listing and got 4 bookings that same day after a highly unusual dry-spell of no bookings for 2 weeks.

1 Like

I can’t find it now but remember seeing it within the last month and likely the last 2 weeks since I had actually snoozed all my listings for a few days while dealing with the guest w sheriff.

No, I do not use those. If that had been the issue I’m sure the Airbnb “tech guys” would have had me look at those. All of my settings were exactly the same as they had been since 2016 - and that’s on both of my listings. Never had the problem before and never dreamed such a thing could happen. Especially the part where Airbnb doesn’t fix what’s 100% happening on their end.
BIG sigh!

1 Like

Then you would have been wrong. You have too much faith :laughing: Lots of hosts contacted Airbnb multiple times and got no help but finally solved the problem by amending the rule sets. Airbnb never helped and still hasn’t.

This is, unfortunately, not uncommon. Refer back to my comment about having too much faith ,)

2 Likes