Why can't I see my listing when I search

Quick question if anyone can help.

One week ago when I started hosting, I was getting 50+ reviews a day, and now after 1 positive review I am only getting 4-6 views a day.

Any ideas?

Iā€™m confused!

So you were getting 50 ā€œviewsā€ a day. Got one good review and now itā€™s only a 4-6 a day.

Did you edit anything?

I think itā€™s dead all over right now - a number of us have been discussing this. I was back-to-back all summer, and now, not one booking for September. I think people have some kind of whip-lash about this time of year, summer is closing, school is starting. Hopefully they will come to their sense shortly and weā€™ll all have dinging phones again - with notices that we have nice, juicy bookings.

My bookings have been going crazy the past few days. I did have a slow patch the week before though.

Where is the emoticon that says ā€œJEALOUSā€!!! Where are you?

England. I had 5 bookings in the past 3 days. Usually My bookings are maybe 1 per 3 days.

Well done! Have you sent me your listing? Do you take 5? Iā€™m planning to bring my family your way next May. Itā€™s all in the thinking stages at this point.

Nah mines a private room, not a whole place. :slight_smile:

You should check out Southampton though for the Titanic stuff. not sure what else we have here. Lol

Yeah, finding affordable places for a family of 5 is t-o-u-g-h. Thatā€™s kinda our mission here - Itā€™s two bedrooms, private bath, kitchen and small living area - for about $140 for a family of 5. Families from outside the US seem to enjoy having a chance to ā€˜mingle with some yanksā€™. And we love it, too. This evening my kids were outside with a family from Germany playing various sport. Somehow seeing a little 4 yo tyke speaking German just cracked me up.

1 Like

I just got off the phone with Airbnb - nice lady but I am super frustrated. My listing is not showing up unless the search is for SuperHost specifically. My bookings are down. I am searching on someone elseā€™s account for dates that my place is available and only 19 listings come up (I should be one of them, but I am not). Then same search but add SuperHost and I am the first listing with 55 others (search area widens). I asked the Airbnb customer service person who handles search glitches and she couldnā€™t answer that.

1 Like