Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Why airbnb is not releasing the payout?

I am a newbie on airbnb. After the first guest groups checked out, and I didn’t get the payout. So I called CS, and I was told repeatedly that the txn is being reviewed by the credit department, but no further information offered as CS cannot talk to the credit department. It has been over 3 weeks. Has anyone encountered the similar situation recently? What should I do next ? Thanks,

1 Like

It probably was either a stolen credit card or if debit than it probably had insufficient funds. Or they submitted a charge-back and Air didn’t get paid which means they won’t pay you. Sorry. Tweet about it on the Air page and it will get a higher priority and they may pay you because they don’t want the bad publicity.

2 Likes

I have the same story!!!

1 Like

It should not be the funding issue, as the booking cannot be approved until the fund was secured. I have also checked with the guest, their card was charged on the day the booking happened. I will try to tweet it about this.

…meaning Air lost money afterwards, so they’re not paying you.

My guess. It stinks, of course. Hope they pay you soon.

There are plenty of stories on this forum of people having “confirmed bookings” and not getting paid because of fraud or insufficient funds. Hopefully your guest is being honest because that’s not always the case either.

Definitely tweet about it.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!