Who or What is Cocoon Labs?

In the terms of service section of this forum I noticed that Cocoon Labs owns and operates this website/forum. I did a Google search and found nothing. So who or what is Cocoon Labs? Is it a web design company?

Who cares?

JF

4 Likes

It’s a home security camera surveillance company. Or a shell company. Or just some name.

Why, are you planning on suing them?

2 Likes

Why would I sue a forum?

I suspect it was an “artifact” of original creator of the Forum…

4 Likes

I think one needs to wear a special hat to know what it is, you can make it from tin foil but you really need to get it right or you could end up really messing up.

RR

5 Likes

1 Like

Wow, sorry to offend so many with a simple curious question. It’s as if every one slammed their door down the block and are peeking thru the blinds until I turn the corner.

I don’t think anyone is/was offended, I think we all wondered why you didn’t just do a simple Google search and when “Cocoon Labs” didn’t come up as a tech name, then you’d have an answer.

It could be a leftover from the original forum creator, it could be the name of the forum template from its inception, it could be the name of a defunct company that is on page 100 of Google (I only searched to page 3)…

If you find out, please share. Inquiring minds… (and snarky ones…)