Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Which destinations have a lot of houseboat Airbnbs?

We just stayed in a houseboat Airbnb, and we loved it. Now I’m hooked. I know Amsterdam has many. Where else? Preferably places that are not hot and humid.

I once found a docked sailboat on the French coast of the Atlantic for under $70/night. I still want to book that one! Let me see if I can find it.

Can’t find it. But try googling whatever country houseboat airbnb

1 Like

A lot of European destinations will have houseboats including UK, Ireland, Belgium, France, Greece, Spain, Portugal. Also Turkey. (low season so not too hot)… to name a few.

1 Like

Not a houseboat but our listing is a yacht. We’re located in San Sebastián on the island of La Gomera, Canary Islands. https://airbnb.com/rooms/6356001?s=41&ref_device_id=e08b1e42c41b78c1303df8d0ad853bb23414e887&user_id=33110313

1 Like

OMG Tanya – your yacht is amazing! I saved it to my wish list. Looks like you are off the coast of Africa but still part of Spain? Who knew …

Netherlands had awesome houseboats!

Thank you and yes, the Canary Islands are off the coast of Africa.

World wide geography is not an American strong suit :slight_smile:

I stayed on a houseboat in Seattle and loved it.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!