When you need to manage everything.. what it means?

Don’t list it as four separate rooms and have people stay one night. Maybe you’ll get more money, but it is not worth your sanity.

Please keep us updated… We’d love to learn about your progress. listen to our advice and you’ll be fine.

I was thinking for her to do so. Charge a cleaning fee. Only if it is in an area to do so. Just hire good reliable people. (Harder than it sounds.) I give an option also to rent whole house or 2 bedrooms at a time.

Wow guys. Thank u so much
I decided to take 25% - also I will take money about the cleaning and will try to find a cleaner and an handyman.

of course i prefer that it will be entire home and not rooms.
better people. less work and more

1 Like

Very good. Good luck.

Don’t know about the easier job, this one is the easiest I ever had

2 Likes

Means you are a good manager.

2 Likes

Hi guys. Some news
I’m moving in Monday to Madrid. The apartment will be reasy i think in 1st of November. what if tomorrow me and the manager of the apartment seperate. so… I need to bring him the list ?! no right ?
I need to sell it. . How much you will charge only to build the accont and all the 5 listing for example?

Also, if i manage the apartment and do everything and in the first 2 months there is no one coming. Do you will charge for a monthly? or not ?
Just reminded that im not living in this city, I’m moving specially also to manage it. so all the phone’ internet’ rent apartment will be on me.

THANK YOU !!