When guests re-arranges your apartment :/

Am I the only one experiencing guests re-arranging my apartments?
:expressionless:

It’s not just you, believe me. And it’s not only rearranging furniture. I mean, who goes away on a trip to re-organise cutlery drawers or the cupboard under the sink? Answer - our guests :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

So you don’t offer these spaces as sofabeds?

Are there other beds where they should have slept?

IIt seems they are rearranging to make the sofa-bed(s) work for them? If you have a preferred way of setting those up then maybe you should do it for them &/or let them know how it should be, or you need to make it clear in your check-out instructions (and remind them with a message the night before) that all furniture needs to be back where they found it.

1 Like

No you aren’t the only one. @Joa had the same guests, same apartments, and some of the same pictures. So strange. Here’s one of the the threads. The other I’m going to leave hidden since it’s one of the ones that wrecked the forum over the summer but here’s one of the pictures.

You don’t remember this thread?

Don’t you have something more constructive to do?

3 Likes

Once guests moved and rearranged my curtains. It’s because mine were not covering Windows well enough. And because in living room there were thin .
Looks like these guests were trying to make their sleeping arrangements more comfortable for them. They should have sofa where it was before

WTF? Same pics, different posters… This shit is getting weird.

RR

2 Likes

lol, obsessive compulsive!

1 Like

Ban both users? I come here to get and give help, not read spam.

I am disabled so moving things back really sh**s me off. I specifically ask guest to put things back the way they found them. Most but not all listen.

Yes, everyone, please just ignore Jan_J. If you click on this user, you will notice they were suspended from the forum for trolling, effective up util yesterday at 10:00AM. Within hours of the suspension being lifted, they are back here making up stories again. Joa and Jan_J are the same user.

3 Likes

The timeline is a little off but you are correct in your conclusion

2 Likes

I don’t mind if guests rearrange the furniture to suit their needs as long as they put everything back in place. It’s unfair to the host to waste time putting things back together. Your guests were very inconsiderate.

1 Like