Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

What the right number of listing photos?

We had the Airbnb photographer out and he did a great job! I noticed that he took 3 shots of each room from 3 different viewpoints. Should I leave them all in there or just pick one photo per room. Can you have too many pics or is it best to have a lot?

I would leave them, but move them around, so you have a picuture of each room among the first 6.

Make sure you have your selling picture as the first picture.
And the next 5 should be the important rooms: Living, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, 2nd Bedroom.

I see that AirBnB has changed the layout of the listings.
In the past you got to see 5 smaller pictures, they replaces it with the last written review.

You are referring to the app view?

No, I noticed it before on my desktop.

Today I checked again, and I only see the main picture on my desktop.
Have not checked the view in the app yet.

1 Like

I have 100! The limit!

I have 12 but need to add more. I don’t have any of my local area just the apartment. The one thing that annoys me is I can’t change the order of the photos. If anyone has advice how to do this it would be much appreciated.

Go to Manage Listing --> Calendar --> Photos. Drag your photos into your preferred order. As I recall, your changes are saved automatically.

Ha thanks for that it worked!

1 Like

Most welcome.

20 20 20

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!