What is the last possible minute you can write a review?

MIDNIGHT Pacific Standard Time!!!

You’ll get a reminder on the last day, too. “Reminder. This is the last day to leave a review for The Worst Guest Ever.”

1 Like

Oh no! I just left a review at midnight PST and the guest was able to still write a review! Ahhhh… Of course she wrote us a bad one. I wish the air bnb customer service rep would have given us accurate information!

Yes, I know this is a pity, it’s because the advice was off. It is midnight in your time zone. And it gets more complicating, because if your guest lives in another time zone, they may just have extra time. I followed this advice and got reviewed in return by a woman in England. Luckily it wasn’t bad (but it could have turned out terribly).

So it’s midnight your time zone on your end.

And on the part of the guest?
Is it the time zone where they registered their account or where they’re living (I suppose the latter) ?

This is an old thread with outdated information. This midnight deadline is no longer true

@konacoconutz So what is the deadline now?

Exactly two weeks from the time stamp on the first reminder email you got. For example, I got one that was stamped 6:21pm and it was exactly correct. As the last hour passes, you can watch the countdown timer. Friend of the forum Pierre @smartbnb.io offers a service that send out the email automatically for you with like 30 seconds to spare so you don’t have to watch the clock yourself. :rofl:

1 Like

Many thanks! @konacoconutz