What happened to the airbnb sound on my iphone?

Everyone works differently, fortunately. :slight_smile:

When I’m working, I use noise-cancelling headphones so that I can concentrate. I live and work in a very quiet place but I don’t want to be disturbed by people knocking at the door, nearby lawn services going about their noisy business, dogs barking and so on.

But because I run most of my life from my phones I glance at them both (the work phone and the personal one) every quarter of an hour or so. (I remember reading once that the average American checks their phone every 12 minutes so I’m not even as bad as that :slight_smile: )

It’s all personal preference. I prefer the way I do it because a) when I’m working I need no audible distractions b) my life seems to be mostly on the phone and c) my family (mostly in another country) always text/whatsapp me rather than any other method of communication.

Whatever works!

P.S.

You make it sound as though we all don’t. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s on official airbnb’s forums somewhere, let me go get it…

ok here we go: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/New-app-sound-notification/m-p/800627/highlight/true#M191940

I am having the same problem. I used to love to hear that sound. :frowning:

1 Like

Come to think of it, I haven’t heard the chime lately either…

1 Like