Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

What are your issues when syncing calendars?

Hi can I try your beta?

Hi, thanks for your request. We are working hard on finishing the beta. Probably we´ll have beta ready for testing mid of April. We´ll invite the whole audience and anyone who is interested approx. two weeks beforehand. Thanks for your patients!

Is your calendar syncing tool active now? Would you please send me a limk? Tia!:slight_smile:

Hi @CarolinaFran, yes you can now register for beta testing. Please register here https://www.swease.io
Launch is just around the corner. Happy to hear your feedback. Cheers! Pascal

@CarolinaFran You also might want to check out our tool that syncs with all your calendars and alerts your cleaners to upcoming turnovers automatically. It’s free - check us out at TurnoverBnB

Tim

TurnoverBnB

Just tried it, very useful.

@Kerensa_Baker Awesome! Let me know if you have any issues or suggestions for improvements to the platform.

Tim

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!