Website changes that do not show price until one has entered dates?

In my market, the suggestions made bySmartPricing are way too low. I look at the beyond pricing.com price and the smart price and pick something in between. Part of the issue I have is that neither pricing tool knows what to do with a private floor with private bath that is not its own space.

1 Like

In my experience, they donā€™t go below the minimum price that you set.

1 Like

@dcmooney I have in my description that graduation week is more ā€“ full disclosure!

From what I heard Smart Pricing tend to work better for small markets than for the fully saturated ones.
Here is completely mismatch with what the prices should be.

I agree itā€™s not a bad thing - I have also found listings in my area, as nice if not nicer than mine with a low price which would certainly attract me as a guest much more, but ultimately it is never that price! I donā€™t care either way, my prices are the same.

Letā€™s add that this change on how guests see prices on the search page is still on Beta. I have seen the former version, a version asking the guests to fill their travel dates to get prices and another version showing not your base price but your lowest price offered (e.g ā€œfrom 50usdā€). I like the second version.

There are a lot of design changes in the site and we canā€™t be certain which of them will remain as current. Listingā€™s reviews are part of other changes that keeps changing for me depending from where I logged in.