We need details on Chesky's "Airbnb is suspending all operations in Russia and Belarus"

Well, you started your other topic as you appeared more concerned about your ratings:

Make your mind up.

Anyway, I’m done tonight. My allocated task para mañana is a trolley full of ladies stuff, which while on the surface may appear superficial, I’ve been reliably informed is significant. I’m hoping my Spanish is good enough to haggle a discount, given its ultimate destination.

Latest figures from tonight are that by Tuesday we’ll have sent around 120 tons of stuff on the road.

JF

1 Like

Air is not fair to either. Maybe you haven’t figured that out yet.

You keep wishing that Air would operate logically and rationally, and give everyone all the information they want exactly when they want it. IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. It is what it is, imperfect and irrational as it is, and it will remain so because of organizational inertia. It has become a monster that like a large ship, cannot be easily turned or stopped.

Air doesn’t care about hosts OR guests, they care about their profits and their stock price with the focus on quarterly numbers instead of whether the company is actually succeeding or doing good in the world.

No. It’s where you go to buy your tea.

You are English? Your name is more Irish?

Most Irish converse in the language of the colonizers, but I am Canadian, and “Canadian” names are from all over the planet.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.