Very slow booking

I have said this before and I’ll say it again…

Sounds like you need proper business advice to implement proper business strategies and stop relying on Airbnb that is not designed for hosts like you running multi listing businesses.
Hire a professional in your area with actual qualifications, local market knowledge and advertising experience. You can’t expect other hosts to provide this to you for free and with so much at stake as you keep staying, I wouldn’t be relying on our advice when we can’t offee you this professional advice.
You get what you pay for as they say…

1 Like

I agree with @Emily you need to work with a local expert with understands your market and how to promote your listings. Airbnb is just one channel to use. Build your own website, invest in Google Ads, work with your local tourism body and local attractions, have a blog and social media, work with travel media, the options are endless :)::heart_eyes:

I agree with Emily and Helsi. You have enough listings that you could treat your properties almost like a boutique hotel. That means AirBnB is only one place to advertise.

You’ll need to decide who will be your guests. People from your own country visiting your area? Tourists from Europe? And why are they visiting? On their honeymoon? Once you decide that, you can target your advertising there.

Good luck!

1 Like